Here are 7 simple but important things to remember for your next visit to ApexNetwork Physical Therapy®.
- A prescription ordering therapy may be requested by your therapist.
- Workers’ compensation and most insurance companies are accepted. Just in case yours isn’t, however, please check our listing.
- Our office manager will call for insurance approval.
- Please bring your insurance card to your first appointment.
- If you’d like, you can print, complete, and bring a copy of our required health forms.
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing.
- We’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule, whether it is earlier in the morning or later in the evening. Saturday appointments are available at certain clinic locations.
Make your ApexNetwork Physical Therapy® experience even better. Please use the information present here to further educate yourself on your upcoming visit to ApexNetwork Physical Therapy®. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly.